Outbreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outbreak Guildforum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raid/Guild Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tahmine

Tahmine

Raid/Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Raid/Guild Rules   Raid/Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:50 pm

PLEASE STAY ALARMED THAT THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT. IT WILL CONSTANTLY BE UPDATED WITH NEW IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Licence Agreement - After you have been invited to the guild, we assume that you read completely and know all the rules. We do not accept any excuses that you didn't know any rule. Check this thread time to time.

Learn What You Must Know - Every Outbreak's member needs to learn bosses mechanism, his/her class and jobs at runs. If you want to run with us, you need to ask an officer to test you (detailed knowledge of tactics, your dps performance and gear suitability). If you pass the tests we are happy to see you in our raids. If you fail them, you can't join raids yet, although you can enjoy staying in the guild and be one of our members. However, we expect that you learn the tactics better and ask for the test again any time you feel you are prepared. If you are given clearance, we will set your guild note for "TESTED" and you can raid with us.

Be Active - Every member should join one raid per week at least. If you are signed for a run but you didn't get invited to raid, you did your part and we try to start another run for those who couldn't join the first one. If you have to take care of somethings and can't log in game for two weeks or more, inform an officer and explain your reasons and ask the officer to edit your officer note. Anyone who doesn't log in game for more than two weeks without prior notice, will be kicked out of guild.

RACISM - Will not be tolerated by any member, and will result in an instant Gkick.

GOING ON A PUG RAID INSTEAD OF A GUILD RAID AND NOT WILLING TO LEAVE IT - Going on a pug raid is a very BAD RAID BEHAVIOR. Although we don't force anyone to save all the IDs for guild, every one MUST JOIN ONE RUN PER WEEK at least.  Even if you see too many people signed up, you still can sign up.  Please SAVE YOURSELVES to the guild.

SIGNING UP FOR RAIDS -If you wanna join our runs, Sign up at forum. Not signing up at all means you can't come at all. MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU DON'T SIGN UP YOU CAN'T COME AT ALL.

TACTICS - before coming to the raid. Make sure you have checked the tactic on the YT or Icy-veins.com. We WON'T explain the tactics details. If you have question, you may ask us before the raid. NOT knowing the tactics and joining any run = no Loot for you

REPAIRING AFTER 1 WIPE- is not acceptable. Before coming to raid you need to repair all your items. Make sure you are at 100% durability and then after let’s say ~4-5 deaths it will be acceptable if you go to repair. If the raidleader SAYS: "Everyone repair!", EVERYONE should go to repair their items even if items are fine.

LEAVING A GUILD RAID/NOT ATTENDING: Attendance and consistency is vital and crucial for a successful raid. If you are unable to attend the raid you signed up for, please leave a message in the shout box or send an in-game mail to an officer/raid leader. Not doing so will result in a Gkick. Raids usually take 2-3 hours, so make sure you have enough free time before signing up for any raid.

PUNCTUALITY - Always log on & be ready at least 15 minutes prior to the raid time (consider queue if you haven't donated).

FLASKS - Always have a sufficient number of flasks / potions / food with buffs / scrolls / etc.
Flasks/Elixir/Food with buffs are a must. GET THEM.

GEARS - Make sure all your gear is enchanted & gemmed appropriately prior to the raid.
Make sure you have RaidCall installed and working prior to raid.

NEGATIVE ATTITUDES - Saying things like '' Our DPS sucks'' or ''We will never do this'' destroys the guild's confidence. We are a team and need to SUPPORT each other, not to bring each other down. DO NOT REPORT DPS,HPS,Damage Done, etc AFTER WIPES.

CLEAR CHAT - When loot is distributed after a boss kill, keep the raid chat clear.

DKP system - We use DKP system for item rolls in FL. for more information about rewards and punishments check the DKP system reward/punishment thread.

Last edited by Tahmine on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:17 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Tahmine

Tahmine

Raid/Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Guild Rules   Raid/Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:08 am

First post Updated, Oct 5th.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Raid/Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Guild Rules   Raid/Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:19 am

with all respects but i think we need 1 more rule:
Farewell : if u want to leave a guild (not only ours) u have to type sth for farewell in Gchat for respect to other members!

p.s: i just saw leyara left our guild without typing a "bb" in Gchat and i shocked! she hate us? well ofc that she thought sth about us... btw, i wish her gl
Back to top Go down
Tahmine

Tahmine

Raid/Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Guild Rules   Raid/Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:09 am

what is the punishment if someone don't do that Question kick him out Question 
she talked me, She don't hate us (at least I think so). she had reasonable reason for her action.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Raid/Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Guild Rules   Raid/Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Cmon! u know what i mean! im not LF punishment! btw, forget it
and about dat Leyara! "she had reasonable reason for her action" u said, reason for what? for left? infact i dont care about this because i expect that and as i said i wish her gl and i hope she earn "Firelord" and "savior of azeroth" title as First of realm... but reason for w/o farewell? aye! i want to hear it! she was our officer and raid leader in my idea its disrespect!!!
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Raid/Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Guild Rules   Raid/Guild Rules Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:37 pm

ok

me and ada decided for some new rules, and we want u to write em in first post:
our new members have to pass our test (e.g gearing, dpsing on dummy HC, Interview...). if they passed with success, in their officers note we will add: "TESTED" and after 1 month they'll promote to member rank. if they failed they can stay in our guild, but they have to improve their skills for next test and joining to our raids.

also, we decided with another rule in a few days ago:
if u r dps, and your dps is lower than tanks or if your healing is low, u will not earn any loot from that fight (except with some exceptions)

and here is my idea (for our newbie members):
they have their place in our guild still as well and we enjoy to talk with them and be friends, but for raiding they should try to improve their skills + knowledge and when they r prepare, can call GM or officers or Veterans for testing them. my offer for them is joining with pugs (sadly) and earn some knowledge about tactics

p.s: i want u to add that offline duration rule too

Last edited by Crowley on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unicorn sez: Stick with what has happened >:()
Back to top Go down
Tahmine

Tahmine

Raid/Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Guild Rules   Raid/Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:48 am

First post updated, October 12
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Raid/Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Guild Rules   Raid/Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:21 am

Quote :
Last edited by Crowley on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unicorn sez: Stick with what has happened >Sad)
ffs... u were online and confirmed us!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid/Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Guild Rules   Raid/Guild Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid/Guild Rules
Page 1 of 1