Outbreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outbreak Guildforum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dedicated to my dear Healer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tahmine

Tahmine

Dedicated to my dear Healer Empty
PostSubject: Dedicated to my dear Healer   Dedicated to my dear Healer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:25 am

I am a member, just like you. we don't care about ranks here, higher rank means you have to be more responsible and must work harder for guild.
before creating this guild, We agreed that all officers are equal with GM, same permissions, same ability. If you do somethings don't expect only GM feedback you.
We are here and trying to help guild, sometimes people ain't in mood or busy or even lazy to reply. but we need to try more and don't give up.
for example I had a conversation about guild site and which one is better? shivtr or forummotion? ONLY kaerlina and I was discussing and none of you say anything. that means we must give up? or stop discussing?
nope, we like our guild and work hard to improve it, even no one help us.
When any officers create any thread and don't close it, It means he/she need feedback and if you say him/her your opinions, it make us really happy (although feedback is going to get rare these days).
before posting guild rules, I spent one day and searched about guild rules. I read so many guild's rules and picked some of them. there are some rules that some officers disagree them, so i didn't post them.
Yes I copied most rules from toxic and I believe in we don't need to experience all stuff and we can use other's experiences. anyway i had one mistake and I'm sorry about it.
FIRST priority of this guild is making a happy, friendly and warm community. Raiding and PVP events and wow stuffs are our excuse to have fun.
so if I ignore anyone, I repeat ANYONE, I APOLOGIZE and try so hard to don't repeat my bad attitudes. I wish you excuse me.
I hope you post again your ideas and give your GM another chance.  
If you have any problem ALL the officers are here to listen and help to solve it.
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Admin
Crowley

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to my dear Healer   Dedicated to my dear Healer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:51 am

'bout that, it isn't necessary to write everything yourself ... Just look that you don't leave a foreign guild's name in there :D - or get someone to proofread it.
Back to top Go down
https://outbreak-molten.forumieren.com
Tahmine

Tahmine

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to my dear Healer   Dedicated to my dear Healer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:12 am

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to my dear Healer   Dedicated to my dear Healer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dedicated to my dear Healer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outbreak :: Overall :: Announcements-
Jump to: