Outbreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outbreak Guildforum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tahmine

Tahmine

the future Empty
PostSubject: the future   the future Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:21 am

As you all know this is not a good situation in guild and we need to decide about our guild future.

According to today meeting there are some options that we can choose from them. As always you don't have to choose one of these and if you add any other option to this, it make me happy.

#1:
Believe me, this is not a good option, not at all. Lets forget it.

#2:
We can start again. Try to find new ppl and re-make our guild. Consider this take a long time to make a pro and good guild and we must spend lots of time and be responsible very much.

Ariellea suggest to find another guild (a good one that fit to us perfectly) and them.
I think this idea is good generally; we can stay at same guild probably do our raid with together. There are some disadvantage too, their guild is their guild. we must obey their rules, It's possible that we cant't be at same runs, maybe there are some people that annoy us, etc

5#
this one is #2 and plus some changes. I suggest to post a thread on molten forum and say them we are some ppl that want to raid together but we lack of people. these days its hard to find capable ppl and we don't have time to make a guild make it gr8. If you are capable and tired of PUGs we need good ppl for our runs.
We do our runs at xx:xx RT at ........... every week. we all are above 380 (full PVE) and know all the tactics and mechanism of encounters.
If you wanna join us you have to be 370+, full PVE, xxK++ DPS and know the tactics (we ask some question about FL tactics).
We inspect you and also you have to show your DPSus at dummies.

They don't have to join Outbreak, they can stay in their guild and run with us, if they want, we can invite them too.

What do you think of?
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: the future   the future Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:53 am

aha!
well, well, well... i think in first step we must be sure about ourselves! i mean our dear guild is very fragile atm! just another unexpected move will crash it! att we need to be straight to ea! this guild has a hard long road to be a high end guild but it will! so we need patient and active mates!
Q: whos with us?
A: well, i guess its better to guild be standby in 3 days that every1 who want to leave feel free, after that we can find our mates.
Q: how we can find our new mates?
A: idk why u complex it! here is adverse: "We r OUTBREAK! This guild has been forged recently, we need active players for our raids, we need all atm, we will raid BWD BOT FL and have DKP system, our raiding time is xx:xx ST , for joining us u must Have +370 ilvl + 4/7 FL achieve + passing our tests + active"

p.s 1: we need 1 more rule: if u were offline w/o any reason for more than 5 days, u will Gkick!
p.s 2: btw... we have a big problem! we dont have a raid Leader Sad
Back to top Go down
Tahmine

Tahmine

the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: the future   the future Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Why standby?
From last night Adania and I start to inv new ppl in guild. Although this is very hard to inv pro player in guild (for now), we interviewed them and tried to reject noob guys. I think we don't need to be standby, as you said and all of us know, we have a long road to pass. We keep moving and if anyone left, we just try harder to make a better guild and try to make such guild that every one want to join.

About Question two, not exactly like that but we are looking for ppl. Be sure that we will start only good player in one or two month.

kick in 5 days is kind of too much disciplinary (this is my idea) and I prefer two weeks at least.

Kaerlina, Bomen, Adania and I are here to lead the raid. from last night I'll log in game every day and I do it untill guild reach a stable situation.

Last night two member promoted to veteran and one of them are you,Arthas. This is so probable that the veterans be able to inv (only invite) ppl in the guild. be careful, higher ranks means you must be more responsible and we,the officers, except you to be more active.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: the future   the future Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:19 am

OK
ya guys... u surprised me Very Happy
ty and i try to do my best
i realized that in game and i spoke about that with our dear boss healer... so... u think we must have a same macro for adverse? (specially about our terms)
i said my idea in previous post:
Quote :
+370 ilvl + 4/7 FL achieve + passing our tests + active
p.s: since theres no1 interest in to joining our discussion i think its better we do this in game
Back to top Go down
Tahmine

Tahmine

the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: the future   the future Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:53 am

Arthas wrote:

p.s: since theres no1 interest in to joining our discussion i think its better we do this in game
Sometimes our members get lazy (for instance some of them are too lazy and they can release when they die Laughing tongue ) and avoid posting in forum Smile
We must keep trying, LONG way to pass Wink 
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Admin
Crowley

the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: the future   the future Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:58 am

I don't have that much of an opinion / nothing to contribute to this topic and thought I'd share everyone my senseless ramblings ...
Back to top Go down
https://outbreak-molten.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: the future   the future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outbreak :: Overall :: Announcements-
Jump to: