Outbreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outbreak Guildforum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guide's expections

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tahmine

Tahmine

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:42 am

hello guys
I'm here to talk about about what we expect the guild to become and when we can expect to reach our goals. before that I wanna discuss some primary issues that we are going to have.
remember ALL OF THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS, pls share your ideas here and lets make our guild better and better.

Topic 1: Rules
I just copy past our ex-guild rules (with some tiny changes) , If you have another opinion please let us know

GOING ON A PUG RAID INSTEAD OF A GUILD RAID AND NOT WILLING TO LEAVE IT - Going on a pug raid is a very BAD RAID BEHAVIOR. Although we don't force anyone to save all the IDs for guild, every one MUST JOIN ONE RUN PER WEEK at least.  Even if you see too much signed up you can sign up.  Please SAVE YOURSELVES to the guild.

SIGNING UP FOR RAIDS - if you AREN'T sure that you will be able to come to raid. Please sign yourself as MAYBE attending. Not signing up at all means you can't come at all. MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU DON'T SIGN UP YOU CAN'T COME AT ALL.

TACTICS - before coming to the raid. Make sure you have checked the tactic on the YT or Icy-veins.com. We WON'T explain the tactics details. If you have question, you may ask us in the raid.

REPAIRING AFFTER 1 WIPE- not acceptable. Before coming to raid you will need to repair your items. Make sure you are at 100% durability and then after let’s say ~4-5 deaths it will be accepted if you will go to repair. If the raidleader SAYS everyone repair. EVERYONE going to repair even if your items are fine.

LEAVING A GUILD RAID/NOT ATTENDING: Attendance and consistency is vital and is crucial for a successful raid. If you are unable to attend the raid you signed up for, please leave a message in the shout box or send an in-game mail to an officer/raid leader. Not doing so will result in a Gkick. Raids Usually take 2-3 hours, so make sure of your free time before assign for any raid.

PUNCTUALITY - Always log on & be ready at least 15 minutes prior to raid time (consider queue if you haven't donated).

FLASKS - Always have a sufficient number of flasks / potions / etc.
Flasks/Elixir are a must. GET THEM.

GEARS - Make sure all your gear is enchanted & gemmed appropriately prior to raid.
Make sure you have RaidCall installed and working prior to raid.

NEGATIVE ATTITUDES - Saying things like '' Our DPS sucks'' or ''We will never do this'' destroys the guild's confidence. We are a team and need to SUPPORT each other, not bring each other down.

CLEAR CHAT - When loot is distributed after a boss kill, keep the raid chat clear

Remember that WoW is a game and that the main reason for playing it is to have a good time and share the fun experience with others. Don’t take failures in quests or raids too hard. It takes time to learn how to beat those baddies sometimes. The most important thing is to have fun and be in good company of others – which with some patience will help you develop better and better strategies.

Topic 2: DKP
we talked about this one earlier, I just remind you short story (If you have no idea what DKP is, google it):
we use DKP system to reward, punish, distrubute raid loots, sell Gbank items, etc

Topic 3: Guild site
Before talking about this one, I should thank Kaer for his time that he spend to make this place.

I think this is a forum not website, Shivtr has more options for gaming guild site. At there we could sign up for raid,add our chars, add events, etc.
So suggest to back there or some where like that.

Topic 4: Inviting new member
For ~1 month I suggest to look global for new member and after that we creat a forum threat to find new members.

Topic 5: Qualifications
If you want to invite anyone please consider these items:
1- He/She must understand EN (talk about every thing you want and watch the answers, you will figure out is he/she can understand EN or not, easily. We don't need any license like TOEFL or IELTS Very Happy)
2- Item level/PVE gears: They must be above 340 and ALL the gears (except helm, shoulder and weapon) must be pve. pls be carefull about gems and enchant. I know a priest (370+) that use parry gem
3- After invitaion ask his/her Profession and set ilvl, spec and profession(s) at his note.
4- Say them, you must sign up and guild site and add your chars there
5- Every new member gain Initiate rank, so don't promote above this

Topic6: Testing new members
Every one must know his class. After inviting anyone we need to test him.
As some other ppl suggested we will start his tests with an RHC or specific HC and they need to prove themselves to us.

DPS: If ilvl ~340 he need to pull more than 11k, If he is 360+, so he need to pull 15k
Heal: I think if he can handle a whole dungeon. he passed this test.
Tank: Hold aggro and know his duties is enough.

If they passed first test we make 1 BWD/BoT and test them at bosses. The most important stuff is tactic, they MUST know the tactics.

Topic7: Rank

Warned – This rank is used for punishing players and it is a warning before kick. Any disobey of guild rules may lead you to sit on this rank.

Initiate – This rank is for people who just entered the guild. You have two test (one dungeon and instance) If you prove yourself, you will leave this rank soon and become a member. At this Rank you cant access the guild bank.

Member – If you passed your tests and signed up on guild web-site and add your characters, you are a member.

Alt – This rank is the same as Member. All the alts put on this rank.

Veteran – This rank is designed for people that are at least 3 months in guild, people who are friendly and willing to help guild.

Topic 8: Raid times
As some people asked for earlier raid-time I suggest 18:30RT

Last edited by Tahmine on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Admin
Crowley

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:23 am

1. Fixed your English here and there.
2. This site is mainly a forum, yes, but you can also use it as a Raidplaner. Post the Raid and let people sign up via another post. Since there is a pruning-function, I can let the forum delete posts older than ~30 days by itself. You just have to make a topic for it.

For this I'd suggest that you write some examples and then copy and paste them - job done.

Also, you could post the final group there via an Edit.

DKP: I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
https://outbreak-molten.forumieren.com
Tahmine

Tahmine

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Crowley wrote:
1. Fixed your English here and there.
2. This site is mainly a forum, yes, but you can also use it as a Raidplaner. Post the Raid and let people sign up via another post. Since there is a pruning-function, I can let the forum delete posts older than ~30 days by itself. You just have to make a topic for it.

For this I'd suggest that you write some examples and then copy and paste them - job done.

Also, you could post the final group there via an Edit.

DKP: I'm working on it.
I really appreciate your work.
Yes we can use this forum as Raid planner, but consider that if we are going to use this forum for our events, we have to check lots of post and replies to know who is coming, who is not and who is maybe and also we have to check their class, spec and roles. and even also it is so harder for our members to post here for every event. What if some people don't use the pattern correctly? Shivtr specialized for these purposes.
Another problem is Officers Lounge (Officers only area for discussion), does we have anything like this here?
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Admin
Crowley

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:56 am

Tahmine wrote:

I really appreciate your work.
Yes we can use this forum as Raid planner, but consider that if we are going to use this forum for our events, we have to check lots of post and replies to know who is coming, who is not and who is maybe and also we have to check their class, spec and roles. and even also it is so harder for our members to post here for every event. What if some people don't use the pattern correctly? Shivtr specialized for these purposes.
Another problem is Officers Lounge (Officers only area for discussion), does we have anything like this here?
Checking it is easy, as you can open the actual post for the raid in another tab and check the posts in your current tab. Then just edit the names of the people in the form I've posted earlier and done. I admit, it's not as comfortable as shivtr, but it's not a bad solution either.

Officer's Lounge: As soon as I find time to do it.
Back to top Go down
Tahmine

Tahmine

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:52 am

Dude I never said that's impossible to organize guild with this forum, I am talking about performance, speed and simplicity. Yes, staying on forumieren ain't bad solution, actually that's not bad at all but If you have some options, which is your favorite one? Good or Better?
Crowley wrote:

When some ppl developed something why we have to make them by ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Admin
Crowley

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:18 am

Tahmine wrote:
Dude I never said that's impossible to organize guild with this forum, I am talking about performance, speed and simplicity. Yes, staying on forumieren ain't bad solution, actually that's not bad at all but  If you have some options, which is your favorite one? Good or Better?
Crowley wrote:

When some ppl developed something why we have to make them by ourselves?
I'd stick with what I know how to use and administrate. I know nothing about shivtr, but here I can already add a portal, newsfeeds, chatbox, Roleplay fields (aka enter your class / charactername here) and on and on ... I know how to change most things here.

It's my ~4th guilsite I did with this and well ... it works fine.

With working on it I meant I will add it when I get around to add the appropirate subforums and all that stuff. I dunno why you want to develope something - if I'd have something developed I'd ask pach to do it.

Aunt Edith came to visit! It is done.
Back to top Go down
Tahmine

Tahmine

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:17 am

Are you addicted to here? Shivtr is not that hard man.
you don't know anything about shivtr! You don't even need to know, that's all so easy.
why you want to
Quote :
add a portal, newsfeeds, chatbox, Roleplay fields (aka enter your class / charactername here) and on and on ...
when they all added already?
Why you insist to waste your time for officer's Lounge, news feeds, chat-box, adding char, etc?scratch 
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Admin
Crowley

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:28 am

Tahmine wrote:
Are you addicted to here? Shivtr is not that hard man.
you don't know anything about shivtr! You don't even need to know, that's all so easy.
why you want to
Quote :
add a portal, newsfeeds, chatbox, Roleplay fields (aka enter your class / charactername here) and on and on ...
when they all added already?
Why you insist to waste your time for officer's Lounge, news feeds, chat-box, adding char, etc?:scratch: 
Well, do you think shivtr comes fully made like you want it? They'll also give you an empty site where you have to add stuff to. It's not that different.

And yes, I've already said, that I don't know shivtr as seen here:
[Quote=Crowley] I know nothing about shivtr,[/quote]
But I still have been working with forummotion / forumieren / however it is called in your country for quite a while (as seen here: http://jk2pach.1fr1.net/ - aka Dark_Warlock) ...

Just tell me, why settle for something new when you can have something that works as well with a experienced administator for it in the package?
Back to top Go down
Tahmine

Tahmine

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:39 am

<span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>No man I think you didn't get the point (and that's probably because my EN sucks). When I said: "you don't know shivtr", I was trying to say, you don't even need to know it, that host developed so easy-to-use.
Yes maybe you be able to make this forum awesome for our guild and again maybe you can add Lots of stuff as you mentioned but, do we need an awesome guild forum/site?
Indeed forummotion is one the bests (or even the best) forum host, actually I made some forum with this host earlier and AEH.shivtr.com was my first time that I tried shivtr.
Let's see from another side:
Which host is easier to organize?
Which one needs more time to become what we need?
Which one needs more work to become what we need?
Which one can organized with experienced administrators?
Which one is easier for our members?
What important option we need that you can't find in shivtr?
What's the advantages of forummotion?

Crowley wrote:
Just tell me, why settle for something new when you can have something that works as well with a experienced administator for it in the package?
"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment"
Rita Mae Brown&nbsp;&nbsp;
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Admin
Crowley

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:27 pm

ya see, by not knowing shivtr I can't answer most of those questions, but I can say, that most of those functions included by forumotion don't require much time. If you want to make a shivtr, do it, I don't have the time for it now.
Back to top Go down
Tahmine

Tahmine

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 am

Crowley wrote:
ya see, by not knowing shivtr I can't answer most of those questions, but I can say, that most of those functions included by forumotion don't require much time. If you want to make a shivtr, do it, I don't have the time for it now.
No man I am not going. actually last night I decided to finish this topic and go on for more important issues.
so, again, I wanna appreciate your work
well done bro
Back to top Go down
kasanda

kasanda

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:24 am

HELLO ALL KING s

i have a request of all KINGs

if possible and have little time we can put good key point for each classes
talking about your experience , tactics , what need for each classes and other benefit point that help the member to make new and good caracters and change it to big hero

i hope we can make the giuld hyper than other

tanks for focus !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

guide's expections Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide's expections   guide's expections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guide's expections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outbreak :: Overall :: Announcements-
Jump to: